A Note regarding our COVID Procedures
We wanted to let you know our plans for gathering. We are abiding by the county guidelines, and in doing so, loving one another well. Here are a few things we'll ask of you:
1. Report any COVID-19 symptoms at the door
2. Have your temperature taken by a greeter
3. Sanitize your hands with sanitizer (We will provide this for you)
4. Wear a mask while in the building (We will have extra masks in case you forget yours)
5. Maintain social-distanceing as best as possible.
Besides this, there are some differences in our service. These include:
1. Individuals or families must sit together and are ushered to their seats, sitting six feet apart from other individuals or families
2. Our nursery is open only to parents and infants, but we have coloring pages, crayons, and crafts available for all kids
3. We have pre-assembled wafer and juice cups for the Lord's Supper
4. We are sanitizing all surfaces in our spaces before and after every service.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
Pastors Joey, Aaron and Taylor
Why does God care so much about His glory? There is an answer, and it's good news.